Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Ghost Hunt....?

What can you tell me about it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ghost Hunt follows the adventures of Kazuya Shibuya, the president of the Shibuya Psychic Research Center (SPR) and Mai Taniyama, a first year high school student. When Mai and her friends try to attract spirits at a creepy and decrepit high school building, they find that none of the rumoured ghosts appear.

Instead, Mai and her friends meet Shibuya, the owner of Shibuya Psychic Research, who has been hired to investigate paranormal activity at the school. When Mai accidentally breaks some of Shibuya's expensive equipment, she reluctantly takes up a part-time job at the company to pay for it. Unfortunately, Mai and Shibuya do not get along at all.

Along with Shibuya's assistant, Lin, the SPR also finds itself assisted by various spirit mediums and exorcists.

• 1 decade ago

I thought it was interesting but after the first 2 stories ( each stories was 3 episodes each ), and the beginning of the 3rd one, I saw it was always the same thing.

Someone thinks there is a ghost or a spirit in the house, the hunters come and can't find it then the leader find the problem and the solution.

It is a bit like Jigoku Shougo, that is to say always the event ; over and over and over.

Kind of boring in fact

• 1 decade ago

hey to KL55000! ghost hunt isn't boring! in fact it has a lot of twist and it's plot is great. it's definetely awesome!

it's about a group named S.P.R. (shibuya psyhic research) that deals with the paranormal things and events.(ghost, things like that). this company is owned by Naru Shibuya. His pretty young!

it's a mixed of suspense and somehow romance and of course Horror! hope you like it! (.^___^.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.