Australian embassy?

I have met someone on internet on perfect match and we seem to have the same interests and goals, we are both adults he is 60 and I am 47 and he is a citizen of Australia and I am a Zimbabwean, what type of visa do I need to visit him, because we want to meet and we have discussed about spending the rest of our lives together, we e-mail each other every day and phone every day we love each other. How do I get the visa and what documents should I get from him and what is required of me.

• webby
    Favorite Answer

Before you invest more in this relationship ( either emotionally or financially) why don't you just apply for a normal tourist visa, come see the country, meet him inperson and then decide if you want to take the plunge.

Before you worry about embassies, check out the Department of Immigration web page at http://www.immi.gov.au/

You will find much information about visas etc - and forms to apply for them.

he needs to type a letter of invitation and you need to take that

letter and passport to the Australian embassy to get a visa