Australian embassy?

I have met someone on internet on perfect match and we seem to have the same interests and goals, we are both adults he is 60 and I am 47 and he is a citizen of Australia and I am a Zimbabwean, what type of visa do I need to visit him, because we want to meet and we have discussed about spending the rest of our lives together, we e-mail each other every day and phone every day we love each other. How do I get the visa and what documents should I get from him and what is required of me.

3 Answers

  • webby
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Before you invest more in this relationship ( either emotionally or financially) why don't you just apply for a normal tourist visa, come see the country, meet him inperson and then decide if you want to take the plunge.

  • 1 decade ago

    Before you worry about embassies, check out the Department of Immigration web page at

    You will find much information about visas etc - and forms to apply for them.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    he needs to type a letter of invitation and you need to take that

    letter and passport to the Australian embassy to get a visa

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.