Do any of you have any specific physical characteristics you find ideal or attractive...?

...in the opposite sex? For instance, do you prefer a certain eye color, or skin tone or hair type? Height, etc.? You can elaborate and take it from there...

To Rose: On the contrary, that answer was seen in a different light, and that's alright with me.

• Vae
    Favorite Answer

honestly? the one thing i love about a man is his eyes. not really HOW they look, but where. i know it may sound insane, but if a guy actually looks me in the eyes when we talk, it's like his physical appearance instantly jumps up a notch. it's kind of along the same lines as: the most gorgeous man on the face of the earth can suddenly look like scum the minute he opens his mouth; in the same way, a mediocre man can become the most handsome the minute he opens his.

not quite what you were asking for, i know...

Physical characteristics...let's see...I like lean, toned bodies and curly hair. Ethnicity not as important, but some sort of culture...height...hmm...I'd say 5 10 and up...but these are all in theory...I could potentially fall in love with a little person.

Please look back at my question that you answered. I've elaborated.

Thanks!

i think i ask your self the place the universals got here from if not from society, they weren't surpassed down in pills of stone - no 11 plus commandments approximately whose face to worship - i'm an artist and that i think of that as quickly as photographing or perhaps portray a face its proscribing its ability for elegance because of the fact elegance is in the mobility - I unquestionably have general people who're alluring conventionally with a character that mars their finished facial mobility and surgical operation could not help with that except you may implant hidden electrodes in to do away with the bored sulkiness. I as quickly as knew a maximum enjoyed student who replaced into so gruesome her fat face replaced into like a potato and yet while she talked of her interest she grew to grow to be bodily alluring to us all and he or she replaced into the main enjoyed individual in the class - So i think of elegance can not be desperate in basic terms bodily it particularly is a lived journey - otherwise carry up a doctored photograph of your theory of elegance and then stay with a real individual.