mobi asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

should a 15 yrs old girl use facials?

what should be a product which should be applied by a 15 yrs old girl for making skin glowing?

Favorite Answer

You can but its your choice anyway. You should use the teenage ones. Never use your mum's their too strong for you. You can try SK2 it's good cos I use it and it makes me look pretty.

• Jake

The 4 steps skin care regime for glowing skin :

exfoliation

gentle facial cleanser

toner (alcohol-free)

moisturizer with at least a SPF of 15 (oil-free)

You are never too young to start a good skincare regimine. Cleanse, moisturize, and exfoliate (gently!) on a daily basis and use a moisturizing facial masque weekly and you will always have beautiful skin. St Ives makes some nice products at low prices.

you have a beautiful skin when you are 15...so dont spoil it by goin for facials...Facials have now gained a lot of popularity but to be honest they dont really effect much...Its more like a psychological phenomenon. It doesnt mean that facial dont work at all...They do ....but they arent when ur 15 and ur skin is beautiful:)..so my suggestion would be that let the beauty stay untouched

Your skin is still very immature. Your hormones are fluxuating rapidly and your body is still adjusting. I wouldn't use facials (Other than those steam facials. They feel gooood) until you're at least 17-18 years old, when your body begins to level out.

Besides, you should have baby skin, don't worry. :)

Use a soft exfoliant (Dove makes a good one) and use LOTS of oil-free lotion on your face. Also drink LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of water. Eat LOTS of vegetables (Especially brightly colored veggies)

I dont think so,u shud wait for atleast 10 more yrs.Ur skin is immature n need no artifical products at this age.Go for baby soaps/dove.Drink plenty of water,include salads n fruits more in ur diet.N don't forget physical activities.

pls dont get facials done until u r 25. coz b4 that age ur skin just doesnt need anything except good diet.drink load s of water. thats it.

Source(s): my mom drinks 15 glasses of water each day and she doesnt look like she s 45. her skin glows more than mine. by the way i m 21.

You can use natural products but drink lots of water.Your skin is still immature.

what i think is no .if she want her skin glowing she should use a soap like dove.

Source(s): Tanya