Can you remember...?

a moment when you wished someone's gesture to freeze so that it would last longer?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, it was a time in which i had never experienced such splendid, romantic bliss;however, now that's its gone it serves as a bitter sweet memory... *sigh*

• 1 decade ago

November 5, 2006

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I was driving down the highway and this idiot whizzed by me on the right. My driving finger, which I was using for the gesture, got tired by the time I caught up with him 200 miles later. I guess he stopped for lunch.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes ...the last time I saw my Grandmother waving from the steps to me. She's been gone 11 years now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes many times

• 1 decade ago

Oh ya.....

It was when i noticed my physics prof. who's handsome and sweetest of all in his last lecture staring at me with a cute smile on his face in front of the whole class.lol lol.I wish i could've frozen that moment.And i still remember that day,that last moment of our togetherness.Wonderful feeling dear.Know why???B'z i'd a stupid crush on him!!!!!!!!! LOL

• Lazrus
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

sure do i got the sad puppy dog look from a drunk i had to kick out of my hotel last night, he even busted out the pouting lower lip. Made it even harder not to laugh at him while making him leave

• 1 decade ago

So many times.

• 1 decade ago

yes. it happened to be a phone call to wish me well. just the thoughtfulness is something I would like to carry next to my heart forever♥

• 1 decade ago

all the time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.