Can you remember...?

a moment when you wished someone's gesture to freeze so that it would last longer?

Favorite Answer

yes, it was a time in which i had never experienced such splendid, romantic bliss;however, now that's its gone it serves as a bitter sweet memory... *sigh*

November 5, 2006

Yes. I was driving down the highway and this idiot whizzed by me on the right. My driving finger, which I was using for the gesture, got tired by the time I caught up with him 200 miles later. I guess he stopped for lunch.

Yes ...the last time I saw my Grandmother waving from the steps to me. She's been gone 11 years now.

yes many times

Oh ya.....

It was when i noticed my physics prof. who's handsome and sweetest of all in his last lecture staring at me with a cute smile on his face in front of the whole class.lol lol.I wish i could've frozen that moment.And i still remember that day,that last moment of our togetherness.Wonderful feeling dear.Know why???B'z i'd a stupid crush on him!!!!!!!!! LOL

• Lazrus

sure do i got the sad puppy dog look from a drunk i had to kick out of my hotel last night, he even busted out the pouting lower lip. Made it even harder not to laugh at him while making him leave

So many times.

yes. it happened to be a phone call to wish me well. just the thoughtfulness is something I would like to carry next to my heart forever♥

all the time