What's goin on in your World?

ispired by George Strait ust been listenin to him sing that song.

I am under some stress and just want to hear how y'all are doing. thanks..be safe and be happy

Favorite Answer

I've got a lot going on in school...the Spring semester always goes by so fast. And I procrastinate like mad anymore.

I've got company coming next week.

but I'm dealing okay. things have a way of working themselves out.

hope your health situation improves. you're such a sweetie. And I know health problems are difficult to deal with. I'll be thinking of you. you have good karma anyways--I know you'll pull through.

♥♥♥♥

Wondrous news, for the first time in 13, that is thirteen years, YEARS, it rained and my bedroom roof did not leak! You can have no idea what a huge thing this is to me! I hope we have a rain of biblical proportions, wind, cats, dogs, let it come baby! My roof is finally, really fixed. God Bless Earl the roofing genius.

I am sorry to hear you are having a stressful time Dharma, I hope you can smile vicariously at my good news and find some peace soon.

Is George not the coolest of cool? Sorry you are under stress. I think you are cool and post great questions. I'm a mom so I'm always stressed but it keeps me on my toes.

Hey Dharma, whats wrong dear?everyone has to come at the stage where you are right now.Its your turn today........may be tomorrow it would be me undergoing stress.And believe me this is Life! and one should happily accept whatever it gives, b'z we don't have any options.and remember, nothing lasts forever, nothing.One fine day everything would be back to normal.Have faith in God and everything will fine soon.Anyways, I am doing good.Have a beautiful day!

I was searching for an old e-mail and came across a link to my ex's page - i don't care about the ex, but from this page, I linked to a former friend of ours. I got to see pics of this guy and his new woman (not new anymore - this was years ago). Anyway, i was friends with this 'former friend' for 7 years - til he met the 'new woman.' she was insecure and he dropped me (our friendship) for her. Now I'm kind of sad over it - depressed - glad to see he appears okay, but sad for it all - what were we? nothing...........

Source(s): B.S. in Psychology - specialization in bipolar, self-injury, and OCD
  • ky11

supposed to be typing som codes at the moment for the new software under development!

guess am a bit bored at the mo!

• yahoo

Remember one thing Dear Dharma.....

Stress equates pressure.....

And the only pressure you should be concerned with..

Is the pressure in your tires......

There it is important...

Everywhere else it is a hindrance...

God is everywhere...and mostly an extremely busy individual..

Keep the faith...sport a smile that comes from your heart..

Everything else will find it's place .....

Even me !!!!!...

♥yahoo♥

I've had a headache all day, but right now I'm happily asking and answering and making new 'contacts' according to who's funny...............I hope you feel better.

i just got a call from an old friend i haven't seen in almost a year nor talked to. it was nice to hear from him!

otherwise..i'm just workin...nothing exciting

it's a little messed up lately