If you were a toe where would you hide?

i lost my toe and I can't find it???? Where should I look!!!!???? PLEASE HELP!!

Favorite Answer

well i believe if i was a toe i would search for the closest iguana selling pet store.. i hear iguanas have natural healing powers that give you special strength.. as a matter of fact i was an iguana in a previous life and my name was Gunter! i played poker and stole peoples money... but i am getting off track so definitely check local iguana selling pet stores

i think getting to the hospital is more of a prioity at this time then finding your toe shold come after you have controled the bleedong and called for help and look by where you had recived the injury would be the best bet

Source(s): EMT-b/ NREMT-B

wait what??? you lost your toe??? like on a foot??? if so then you need to look in between objects, unders tables, chairs, couches ect. and you need to make sure that you dont ruin your house in the process. and if it doesn't work then you need to see a doctor for a fake toe. trust me i know this one guy who has one and it looks totally normal.

I'd hide all cozied-up to the dust bunnies under a bed.

If no dust bunnies there, then I'd hide cuddled-up to

the feet under the bed. If no feet there, then I'd roll

around a little and hide in a shoe.