The Sims 2: Pets --for Playstation 2?

how do i know that i enable the gnome code..and during game play..that means while i am playing the game..right?(everytime i try the code i end up on the building screen or the mood screen.... So why can't access any of the cheats for this game...i would like the money cheats and tried the codes..but nothing works..no money change..can someone walk me through it???

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Unlock and activate Cheat Gnome- L1, R1, Up, X, R2 then enter the rest of the codes

The cheat gnome is found near the mailbox. After activating it and entering the above cheats goto it and choose a cheat.

playstation 2 cheat codes the sims Advance Clock 6 Hours- Circle, Square, L1, Up, Down

All Clothing- Square, R2, Down, Right, Square

All Motives Filled- Up, Circle, Up, Right, L2

All Objects- L2, Circle, Down, Left, Up

All Recipes- R2, Square, Up, Down, Right, X

Horn Audio- R1, L1, R1, L1, Triangle

Money - 9,999 Simoleons- R1, L1, R2, Right, Left

Set Skill Level for Any Sim- Triangle, Circle, Square, R2, Left

Team Photo- Right, Down, Right, Down, Right

Unlock All Lots / Locations Circle, L2, Left, Circle, Up, Circle

The cheat gnome is found near the mailbox. After activating it and entering the above cheats goto it and choose a cheat.

• 1 decade ago

press start, enter gnome code , then enter money code yada yada yada and other codes , now press start and walk to the gnome thingy and press x now pick wich code and vaula

Source(s): me
  • holt
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

NO that are the two incorrect......... i had it on gamecube and that they have doggies or kitten.the domestic dog get out of they basket in 2 or 3 hours or quickly froward it. and the kitten get out of the basket in a million hour!. i'm not joking they are truthfully the two WONG! attempt it have confidence me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.