Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Will Britney Spears ever be as famous as she used to be?

Or will she just be a burned out bald celeb forever?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hope springs eternal. I for one think it would be cool to see her straighten herself out and make some good music. Even moreso, it would be nice to see her straighten out her life and be a good influence for her two children. Cause at the end of the day, despite how famous she is or isn't, she still has those two babies who are counting on her.

• 1 decade ago

Omg u have a very pretty name!

Well I do think that she'll be famous again someday,but maybe not soon. Probably 4 years. She needs to think out her past, and think of whats going on now.

• 1 decade ago

No I dont think she will ever be as famous as she was. She cant sing worth sh!t anyway. God help her nobody else will. She looks like a little boy now LOL

• 1 decade ago

she will still be famous but for being the bald umbrella attacker

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think yes.She has a lot of friends to help her in this difficult moment.Good Look princes.

• 1 decade ago

she does have good perfume..that may keep her from going broke. i dont see any record deals til she grows some hair on that odd shaped heat though.

• 1 decade ago

No I think she will make a comeback and make smarter choices in her life, the girl can really sing and dance!!!

• 1 decade ago

NO I HOPE NOT!!!! She makes me SICK!!! I do hope that she really gets her act together though! I wish her the best!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do u really think that's a good idea? Don't go rushing into something u can't change

• No, probably not. I got 2 cd's of her a wile ago... i wish i could return them :( !!!!!!!

Source(s): my mind :)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.