Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Plane tickets?

HI I am tryingto find the cheapest plane ticket form Hawaii To nashville TN to go see my mother who is ILL, I am tryinto find the cheapest ticket possible and hacve no idea wherer to begin or whereto look, Can someone please give me web sites or places whereyou got cheap tickets at.. Thank you

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have found in my travels that expedia.com offers the best fairs dependant upon your specific travel plans.

Source(s): expedia.com
  • 1 decade ago

www.expeida.com is always a good source to "gauge" where the lowest fare is. Not 100% accurate, but never off by much.

THEN once you have that down, check the price of that flight on the airline's home page. It's usually about 15 to 25 dollars cheaper to buy that way...

• cryer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Win a opposition. some mastercard companies furnish airplane tickets as "rewards" yet they are not somewhat unfastened thinking you will possibly desire to purchase stuff including your mastercard with a view to get adequate factors for the airplane tickets... And that regularly finally ends up costing better than the preliminary tickets besides.

• CRmac
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i see from your profile that you are a marine dependent....if you can get paperwork documenting your emergency need...(have someone in TN contact the red cross) you can check with the passenger terminal at a military base there in hawaii and see how close you could get on a Space A flight......at least that would get you to the contentinental US where flights would be much cheaper for you. i was able to fly from japan to maryland when my mother was ill for $400 round trip and i had my daughter with me (she was 3 at the time) we got space A from here to the US then were able to get tickets for $199 round trip for each of us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • You should try Priceline.com They have a feature where you can name your price and they'll work to get it for you. Some places will give you a cheap rate for family emergencies/illness.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a TRAVEL AGENT, go here and get the cheapest ticket, I challenge you to compare to all other web sites.

http://www.laurajamestravel.com/

• 1 decade ago

First www.kayak.com

then, you can try www.hotwire.com

If you have a lot of miles, now would be a good time to use them, because last minute tickets are expensive.

Hope your mom gets well soon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Expedia is always a good site to check out.

• 1 decade ago

www.ytb.com/awitravel click on Book Travel to research

Source(s): www.awitravel.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sidestep.com is helpful b/c it searches everything for you and Priceline.com you can list your own price and see if they will find an airline that will sell for your price.

Source(s): www.sidestep.com www.priceline.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.