Andii asked in PetsFish · 1 decade ago

What are some good tankmates for harlequin rasboras?

in a 10 gallon tank?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Pretty much anything--they are peaceful community fish. What I have done is have a slow-moving tank and a fast moving tank. My slow moving tank has a dwarf gourami, pristella tetras, a white cloud mountain minnow, and two neon tetras. My fast-moving tank has zebra danios, swordtails, a cory, and harlequin rasboras. I've had them with a lot of fish...they are very peaceful and fun to watch!

Source(s): Had fish for 12 years and know a lot about them from personal experience and reading info.
  • ochs
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a team of four or so Corydora catfish, another non violent training fish including neon tetra... Or have you ever seen the galaxy rasbora? he's a neat looking little fish... in case you haven't any longer have been given the different aggressive, long finned fish on your tank, then betta fish do properly with rasboras. Or a single or pair of dwarf gouramis. (do merely no longer placed the betta in in case you %. gouramis... that'd be a foul deal..)

• DAGIM
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Neon tetras,glo-lite tetras,zebra fish, cotydorys catfish,other rasboras,whiteclouds. 6 or more of each,and not too many total.

Glass catfish ,one male betta,and other similar small community fish. I would not put in livebearers such as guppies together.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

- neon tetras

- glowlight tetras

- fancy guppies

- small sunset coral DWARF platies

- algae eaters as juveniles

- other small tetras

- fish similar to 1"

Source(s): i have some with my neons, glowlights, algae eaters, platies, and guppies
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.