Blah
Lv 4
Blah asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

What is a better overall baseball video game on PS2? 07 or MLB 2k7? which has better graphics, gameplay, hard?

What is a better overall baseball video game on PS2? 07 or MLB 2k7? which has better graphics, gameplay, hard?

i want to know which game is better for the PS2. yes the playstation 2 not 3. on websites i find 2k7 graphics looking very nice but the customer review which i trust most says that its worst than 07. 07 got a four out of five while 2k7 got a three point five. i care about graphics a lot!!! which game has better graphics. which one has great commentating from the commentators. i want a challenging game as well. i dont want it to be easy, that would be no fun at all. well thanks.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike W
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't be a cheep person a go out and buy the games for yourself!!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

2k7, lots lots lots lots lots lots lots extra advantageous interest, the photographs on the teach are terrible particularly on ps2, additionally 2k7 is complicated, on line i'm 5 - 0 desirable now besides the shown fact that i began out a season mode with the cardinals, and widespread 3 video games have been given swept via the mets, they have been all close video games, commentating is great, swing stick i admire, customary i say 2k7 is a hell of lots extra advantageous than the teach

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Show is a better game that is much more user friendly.

The graphics are great on X-Box, good on PS2. The game play is super easy and takes no time to get down.

• 1 decade ago

If you have played madden superstar and you love it, get the show 07. If you like to be a manager, 2k7 it yall

graphics-07

play-07

features-tie(like i said it depends wat u like)

for the show, u start out in the AA then AAAwhen you get better and finally, the MLB when you r amazing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no matter what anyone says about the new stuff im still gunna always be an MVP fan even though 2K locked up the rights

• 1 decade ago

Upgrade to XBOX 360 or PS3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that the show has better gameplay,but the dynasty mode doesnt have much detail.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.