Why won't he kiss her?

I want to see what the yahoo community thinks of this situation.

A friend of mine is dating a boy, she's liked him for about a year (possibly 2 years, I can't remember and I don't want to ask her.) and they started going out about 3 weeks ago, but he hasn't kissed her yet. Why could that be?

She kissed him on the cheek today, and he was quiet and then went to talk to his coach.

She wants to know why he hasn't.And I'm curious too.

And since she'll never ask the community, I'm doing it for her.

Oh, I should probably add that they are seniors in highschool and he claims not to believe in 'high school love'

Its not like its his first relationship. He's dated one other girl that I know of, and she gave him a ******* after dating for a month. So I'm sure he's gotten past the first kiss.

by ******* i meant oral sex.

yahoo censored me. again.

• Cedar
    Favorite Answer

Well... one of my good friends has been in several relationships, and hasn't had her first kiss yet. She wants it to be special, with someone she loves - it means a lot to her and she wants to save it. Sooo - I don't know if that's his reason, but it's a possibility, I suppose.

Some guys are also just really, really jittery about that kind of thing! Got a lot of brothers, and oh, those poor boys; they worry so much! LOL... Well, I hope it works out for her - good luck!

This is so funny!! My sister had this bf in high school who wouldn't kiss her and made allot of excuses for it. Now 5 years later, She is happily married and he is going to the gay bars! lol

i see two different options:

1. he doesn't want to rush their relationship

2. he's nervous about the whole going out thing and doesn't know what to do

i'd say option 2 since he "doesn't believe in high school love". he doesn't know what it feels like.

maybe he's just shy... or stressed about other things. And also he could be those guys who are in a relationship to talk to understand the other person before they physically interact.

they might not be be ready to kiss yet trust my friend has this crush on a guy and he has a crush on her and they dont even hug ad friends haha i know its funny but i hope my advice helps