Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I've asked the same question twice today and have not gotten one single answer!!?

What have you people got against my chocolate bunny question?? Dang it!! Now I've wasted 15 points and haven't gotten one answer - I'm taking my keyboard and going home. ;)

Favorite Answer

LOL. You poor thing!! I checked your question about bunnies, and I'll take anything chocolate, as long as its milk chocolate. I dont care alot for white chocolate. You dont have to take your keyboard home now! LOL!!!!

You could have asked the chocolate bunny question here. Lots of answers but no question. Try again for another 5 point loss.

What are you talking about-no answers? You have lots of them.

Pertaining to you question; Sorry, I don't do Easter. Easter is mearly a Pagan holiday sugarcoated with a Christian theme. So nevermind the basket, just give me the chocolate bunnies.

you're so sweet and funny i'll answer all of your chocolates bunny questions , you don't need to take your keyboard and go home ; that's a good boy. lol

Chocolate bunnies rule!

I didn't see it, but I'll answer it now.

I only saw the chocolate bunny question once in your Q&A....I think Yahoo robbed you of 5 points!

• Dovey

It's the spring break kids. They have jammed up the abuse reports and I spent 3 answers too. They will all come out sometime. They are going crazy upstairs. Don't plan on having any fun this week here. It's the damn spring breakers.

I didnt see your question. I would have answered it. What is it? I love chocolate bunnies!!

• sam!

I havent see ya chocolate bunny question!! if I have I would've answered it!! Go ahead and do that!

I don't know I never seen your questions I just got on here.