How early is too early to love someone or too tell a guy/girl you love them?

I met this guy who took me off my feet. Each time I talk or think about him I get the chills. I feel like I'm back in high school with him. And this feeling goes both ways with us. I've known him for many years, but we just started talking as a couple and I'm head over heels for him.

And I know hes a good guy my dad hooked us up together =)

• EZMZ
    Favorite Answer

Congratulations Moka-your season of love has arrived-----follow your heart and your dreams.

We deal with so much sadness it is refreshing to see a down-to-earth question like yours dealing with LOVE.

It is what makes the world go around--exercise good logic then----follow your heart.

I don't think its ever too early to be in love with someone... 7 days could be sufficient for two people to fall in love, yet 7 years not enough for others. It all depends on the people.

I would advise, however, against telling him right away. It may be just new-guy jitters (though, from the description, I doubt it). You want to give it a few months, make sure you're 100% and make sure he feels the same way. Maybe don't say those 3 little words, just something more subtle, like "Babe, I think you are so amazing" It gives him an idea of how much you care, but its not as much pressure as dropping the L-word.

• ?

"i such as you", i ought to assert all of it day long. it is not worth asserting by utilising a guy or a woman till that's truly meant. I by no ability freak once I hear it reported, by way of fact i will experience it from the folk who've reported it to me. in case you anticipate maximum adult males to assert it, you will possibly no longer hear it, and what if that became additionally a rule for the adult males, what a terrible place this would be. sturdy success, youthful woman.

it's never to early to love some one.i been with my boyfriend for 5 years.we been living together the hole time,(all 5 years)i loved him then and still do.I'm 23 now,and he is going on 26.we're talking about having a baby sometime next year.

(when you love some one,you fill it in your heart.and that's never to early)

There is no time scale on this. Never heard of love at first sight... But that does'nt mean he will feel the same way. Although you love him, does'nt mean he loves you yet..Pretty soon he will get the message and act upon it and respond to you...Are you sure though that your feelings are simply infactuation and not love....Pop C

How early is too early to tell someone you love them....If they are like me, which I think most good Americans are, I would say that 4 am is too early....I don't get up til at least 8.

I told my bf that I love him a week after we started dating. Been together almost 3 years now. If it had been anyone else I think they would have freaked but I was lucky that he returned my feelings.

If your absolutely positootly sure that he's the one, then tell him. No use bottling all those feelings until it's "the right time", is it? and before you tell him, you gotta be sure he won't be like shocked or something cuz he thinks ur taking things too fast. u gotta be sure that the feelings are mutual.

It's NEVER EVER EVER EVER too early to tell him how much you're head over heels for him. I knew somebody who had her first bf/kiss at 5 years old! lol

theres never a time to tell some one that you love them it all comes by itself so the best time that i think is the time when you feel it... the only one problem that you'll get if you do... is a silence in return