wat if ????????

u fell in love with a gay guy but u were a girl

wat would u do (random question i dont even no a gay guy

Favorite Answer

that is the story of my life. it's my only Gaydar though. usually if i think a guy is worth dating he's gay it almost never fails. so strange

It has happened many times and to many people. My best friend and drinking buddy did it in college, fell madly in love with a gay guy and he really took her heart for a ride. She probably could have remained friends...no sex was ever involved...but thankfully he moved away. He messed her up for a long time. Not all gay guys are like that and one could/can have a strong relationship with a gay guy, even sometimes with intimacy. But friendship is all you can really expect from a gay guy if you are a girl.

ever heard of weird mc? dress like a boy, behave like a boy, infact become a tomboy and he will fall in love with you

Give up and look elsewhere. That would be the only sensible thing to do. Chances are, something better would come along.

i think you are hiding your love for a gay guy

i wouldn't i'm into girls.so i want to give you a cyber bubble bath.will you let me wash you.

cinderellamirage@yahoo.com

Don't have to put much thought into this one ... kinda obvious.

Sigh and move on. That's all you can do, really.

what do you want to be wrong with that?

it's called Fag Hag----------& they love their Gays