if your friend offered you 50 dollars would you....?

go up to a stranger kiss them on the cheek get a pic with them and get their number?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think its really worth it. You have to think of the consequences. What if he has a girlfriend? --Then you'd really be in trouble. It isn't worth $50. Kissing them on the cheek would look retarted in front of everyone! Getting a pic with them would just be hard b/c they'd probably be trying to get away, and they'd never give you their number... So, it probably couldn't be done anyway.

• 1 decade ago

haha

i actually i had a friend bet me to go up to some guy and make out with them and then just walk away so i agreed and when my friend went to the bathroom i went to some realy cute guy and told him what i was dared to do and if he had a gf and if he wouldnt mind and he said sure so i was like look surprised..so when she got back i was like i choose him and walked over to him, did it and got the money ...ir was great

• 1 decade ago

if a guy did that to a woman hes a pervert,if a woman did that to a guy,shes the best and she is hot,what a dame world ,and woman cry out discrimination ,where is the justice??????

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if the stranger didnt run off screaming then yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Tell them to show you the money first!

• 1 decade ago

Yeah! definitely for 50 bucks! you only live once......Just be careful who it is. lol

• 1 decade ago

hahaha..... id do it just for the hell of it.......

just to mess with the other persons mind....

the 50 bucks is just a plus...

:)

• Cedar
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Maybe if she dared me. When they make it a dare, it's like, dang, okay....

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Why not Mom?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.