Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how can i be SURE to lose 2-3 pounds a week?

Favorite Answer

Why is everyone concered about there weight? I was concered badly one time, And I

Got skinny and it wasn't really fun so I put on a extra few pounds. Your weight is what

god wanted you to be, and if you don't like it, then you don't like what god gave you.

You should be happy god gave you a life.

But!, If you really wanna loose weight heres what you do. swimming season is coming

up and I know your really scared people will laugh at you.

- with every meal drink Water or Orange juice, Milk sometimes (Milk is very fattening).

- If you are bored and you think about eating and you think your hungry don't eat

Because you are really not hungry your just thinking about it. So try to do some sit ups

or push ups instead. Or do what you like to do.

- If you have junk food in your house, then get it all out. Because if you don't have

Junk food in your house, Guess what, You want be ABLE to eat it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let's say you eat alot of junk food, and you stop eating it. You will drop 15 pounds

easy.WHEN YOU SEE A CANDY, THINK OF A HOT GIRL/GUY IN A BATHING SUIT AND THINK WHO

YOU WANT MORE.

- Get some Fruits in your house loaded, and eat those when you are hungry but try

Drinking Lots of water too.

- Exercises -

1.) Punch air - Makes your arm look non-fat.

2.) Running/walking - Good for you also burns what you ate in the past 24 hours.

3.) Biking - Burns the most calories and fun. just ride around fast for 10 - 20 minutes

straight.

4.) Swimming burns the same and more as biking, because your using your whole body, You

can loose 5 pounds by swimming for 2 hours doing fast laps.

5.) Weight lifting - Light weights make your muscles the same and get the fat off you

also you look better. Heavy weights - Builds muscles like body builders.

But, People like you for who you are and if they don't and you wanna

change so they will like you don't because that is not a true friend.But

if you are really fat, and you want to impress a girl, then do what I just told you

Believe me it works. DONT get frustrated if you don't see results, because it will

take about 3-5 days mabey even 2 days if you try really really hard.

___________________________________________________________________________________

HERES WHAT ELSE YOU CAN DO :

Get on your couch and put your behind right on the edge of it or

where your comfortable, and start doing sit ups while watching T.V., I

do This everynight and moring for 100 sit ups for 3 sets. I did this for

4 days and got a flat stomach

You might start seeing your lower body stick out more, and thats normal,

All you do is lay on a flat floor and raise your legs for 25 seconds each for

5-7 sets. Do this in the moring and at night. P.S. - Lower body is the hardest part

to get tight so don't get frustrated about instant results cause your not going to get

instant rusults.

If your pecks, or known as your upper body is popping out, then do some

push ups at your house. Do 10-15 a set if you wait them to get a bit littler

and cut. You see guy models with cut pecks because that is what turns the lady on.

For cardio vascular - Skip fast rope for 3 minutes then another session

do this for 30 minutes if you want results fast!

Also jogging. Helps tremendously! Do 20 minutes of jogging, and if you

can't do the whole 20 minutes jogg in between.

Foods that I eat alot :

Apples - 0 calories and feels you up.

Green beans - 60 calories a CAN but great for your health.

Grapes - Idk how many calories but great too.

Any fruits are good for you.

Drinks :

Soda - Twice a week or non

Water - ALOT 0 calories, good for you, FEELS you up alot.

Orange juice - Great for your health.

________________________________________________________________________________

Do Lot of cardio vascular excerices to... Helps you get rid of 80% of the fat!

Get the ultimate program like I did and some advice on exercise, if losing some pounds of any description and inches is what you want then I would suggest you use a diet that is all natural and is rich in protein and vitamins, which is what the FDA recommends. I used a protein based diet after a friend who had lost a lot of weight with this recommended it to me. All the way through you feel great and energized, you also get great coaching and support along the way. The people are very friendly and gave me lots of great advice. I needed to lose 40 pounds and I did so with no problems. The products really work and you feel great whilst losing weight. I lost all my weight in less than four months and they have helped me to keep it off. I would definitely recommend using them. My sister did this also and lost 76 pounds in five months (She works out, I don’t). There is no pressure and they will even send you a load of free samples so you can try before you buy. The samples were the thing that initially convinced me that this was the right diet for me. You also a get a free complete health consultation with the samples, I just paid the postage and handling, but for what I got it was well worth it. You just to go to myhealthabc.com to register your details to get the free samples and the free advice etc and then they just call you up and ask you a few questions. It was so easy. Their main site is www.myhealthabcmall.com and you can see all the products and packages and order from their. Its nice to have contact with real people who care about you losing weight and improving your health. I am in better health now than I have ever been thanks to these products and I know that I will continue to keep the weight off with the help I have received. I hope this helps.

Exercise everyday like jogging around the block

Skip meals. Eat 2 times per day than 3 times per day

Dont eat until you're full

Eat fruits at night if your hungry.

Drinks lots of water and stop all the fast food and chocolate.

There are more tips and info.

there's a video on success fitness too.

Eat healthy, get outside and run once in a while.

Good luck.

don't drink ur calories....so soda...do 8 minute abs everyday....go running or swimming...good luck