I want to beat some kid up.?

Uh, I wanna be some guy up because he's talking **** about me and I don't know if I should. He's like 5'4 200lb and I'm 5'5 120. This is middle school by the way. I'm gonna beat him up alone cause I don't need my friends to do it and I'll beat up any of his friends that help him...If he has any, I don't know. I don't know if I should buy like brass knuckles or something to make him remember the pain. Well, just tell me if I should or not cause next time he says something I'm gonna do something about it.

Favorite Answer

The only time you should challenge a guy to a fight is if he is bullying you and there is no other choice.

People are going to be talking sh*t to you your whole life and you cant go around beating them all up. You have to learn how to deal with people with big mouths another way. Learn some come backs and get them that way. Find out what their weaknesses are then hit them with some comment that will embarass them. Do it in front of others so they turn bright red. Being humiliated that way is way worse than getting hit.

Be smart and use your brain instead of violence. If you can embarass them bad enough they will be careful to never bother you again.