Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Does Forrest Gump suprise you?

I tsuprises me that a guy with an Iq of 75 becomes a war hero, a ping pong master and a record of running. But it saddnes me when most of Forrest's freinds die. Including Bubba (his war freind, shrimp addict, black), Jenny (childhood sweetheart, wife), and Foresst's mom (raised Forrest all by herself).

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, but this story presents a very ironic element of the society. Those who cares too much about life end up in tragedy. While the innocent people, who live in a completely carefree world, end up glamorous.

• 1 decade ago

No it does not surprise me, especially since Forrest Gump was played by Tom Hanks. He can make anything believable.

It was a movie with a goal of inspiring greatness in everyone regardless of the obstacles you have to overcome. I feel like it achieved its goal. Provided great inspiration and a good movie all at the same time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, going to war doesn't take a genius.

Ping Pong is the easiest game in the world

And any artard can run.

Did you know Bubba was supposed to be played by Dave Chappelle, but he turned down the role because of how it portrayed black people.

• 1 decade ago

Well remember, autistic people are very bright people in real life. That is a great movie though. I loved that movie, in spite of the people dying, it was very optimistic and a heartwarming story.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I found it very surprising. I also thought Lieutenant Dan was committing suicide when you jumped off the shrimp boat.

• 1 decade ago

No, people who have low IQ's are gifted in many other ways, if we were all the same life would be boring.

• 1 decade ago

No, even though he doesn't have the iq he has a lot of heart and courage and thats what matters :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Great movie an inspiration to all ;o)

• 1 decade ago

No, because life is like a box of chocolates!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, but I am surprised that you think the movie is real. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.