What are presidential campaign funds used for?

I just read an article quoting that Hillary Clinton is expected to raise $40 mil for her presidential campaign and Barack Obama is expected to come second at $20 mil for the first quarter. What are these funds used for?

• Jock
    Favorite Answer

Propaganda....smearing the opposite side....who knows? I guess you'd have to ask them.

• holt

You probally have a good theory there, yet its unlikely to ensue. it rather is all concerning the guy with the main funds. How do you think of Ted ok has stayed in place of work a majority of those years. because of the fact he has sufficient funds to run over every physique that gets in his direction. It particular isn't because of the fact he's a good guy, good adult adult males do not walk away and bypass away some women in a vehicle to drown.

Costs to campaign. Staff salaries, office equipment and supplies, advertising, travel, food, etc... It costs a lot of money to spread your face all over the whole country.

• Daniel

I guess all sorts of advertising (billboards, commercials, radio, internet, etc.) and travel expenses.