Does any know the guitar that dimebag was using when he died?

dimebag was one of the best metal guitar. nathan, the guy that killed him deserved that 12 gauge shotgun to the face. but i cant tell from the videos what guitar he was using. does anyone know?

Update:

i know that he had dean but theres like 5 diffrent ones and i just wanted to know which one he was playing when he was shot

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

His blue lightening was a Dean guitar, he then had a signature guitar made by Washburn Guitar, in the end of his short career he was playing on a Dean again, you can get a replica of his guitar through either Dean or Washburn, they're gonna run you somewhere between 1,500-2,000. They're well worth it. I agree with you about Dimbag, he kicked ***,

R.I.P. Dimebag.

• 7 years ago

Didnt have a clue, but im pretty sure he DIDNT play the washburn because of his expired contract. Maybe hes using The Dime O Flame Dean. Its true that DEAN are cashing in on dimebag names. I just played a new Dean Dime Dixie Rebel and it sucks compared to the Washburn Dime 3 or the korean Washburn Dime333.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The bastards at Dean Guitars are cashing in on Dimes tragic death..they have tripled the price since his death..

FVCKING scum bags

• 5 years ago

Was a Washburn stealth orange and red with white damageplan logo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think he had a contract with Dean, but I don't know what he was playing when that looser shot him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This will probably help alot....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimebag#Equipment

• 1 decade ago

sorry no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.