Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

Have I missed the band wagon?

I am a 21 yr old female who took about 1.5 years of ballet through high school and college (that was about 2 years ago). I would love to start taking ballet again (it was my passion). I don't know where to look for adult classes that are intermediate or teach pointe. Does anyone know where I can go to continue to learn ballet as an adult in Las Vegas?

I guess it doesn't have to be in Vegas. Just can anyone tell me how to start looking for someone? I have searched on the internet and what not...but all of the academies are for little kids. Help please.

Favorite Answer

I suggest that you look into those classes for little kids for the sole reason that the teachers and people there may be able to point you in the right direction.

And I don't think that you have missed the badnwagon. The band wagon never leaves in my book. Dance is something that is ageless, as long as your body permits it.

Good luck!!!!

:]