hmm i wonder...?

is it true that girls/woman only want to talk about themselves only when you meet a person for the first time? ..i mean like in the movie, 4o year old virgin..they guy tells andy to only ask question because girl only want to talk about themselves...is this true why or why not? if not then what about?

Favorite Answer

There are many people out there that prefer to talk about only themselves but it certainly isn't limited to women...lol

Just like men, some women are shy , some very outgoing and some are very self centered. Most I think would just prefer a guy that is easy to talk to so they feel comfortable asking questions and getting to know him.... a two way conversation makes for a much nicer evening out.

You can't believe everything you see in the movies...... lol

I would say it's true. But if it's me I'm the one asking the guys about themselves and asking them the questions. If you need something to talk about with a girl ask about movies, music, hobbies, etc. Then if you two have something in common you can really connect about it.

of course it's not true. broad generalizations like that never are. every girl is different. all depends of your conversation skills, the mood, etc. if she only wants to talk about herself, then she's really self-centered & u don't want her anyway.