What is your best memories of high-school?

Was it a sweetheart, an event, friend or something else? Did it have a life long effect on you? Did you have sex with a teacher?

Favorite Answer

I tried to have sex with my Drama teacher but she declined. I even told her I would take an F (I had a B+) to sweeten the deal. She declined again. Heck, maybe she was just acting like she didn't like me, she was the drama teacher after all.

i remember high school being nothing more than hell for me until i was a senior. the kids were horrible. nobody cared about anything except being "cool" and to get there all your supposed best friends eventually would stab you in the back. im glad i realized none of that really mattered, i did my own thing and when i became a senior and all the people who had ruined my life so far started to come around.... i kicked them (not literally) as hard as i could. i was better than everyone. when my ten year renunion rolls around, and everyone is asking me where i am.... ill make sure they know that i didnt show up because im rolling in the benji's now. living in a huge beautiful home, sexy babe, and i have better lives than any of those peices of sh!t i use to call aquaintences or friends. i hate them.

An event - graduation...I did not love high school. But yes, I went to college anyway.

Kissing the girl I wanted so badly on the lips. Too bad she wound up w/ my best friend. And yes he asked if it was cool first. What can I say? She liked him more than me. Odd best memory huh.

• the day i walked off that campus for the last time. and i knew i would never be forced to put up with a room full of idiot teenagers again with out the right to tell them exactly what i thought of them. (I'm unique I'm 1 9and teenagers, average teens, have annoyed the hell out of me for going on 7 years now. :) )

• Arraya

leaving or not going when the weather started getting nice and just going to the park with some friends to enjoy the day away from science and math.

• mister

Vacation.

best memorie of high school was graduating n leaving it

Graduation. I hated high school.

• jack

i was involved in several state championship teams all were special but when i quallified for the olympic trials was the best