what do u call the pads that are on the bottom of laptops?

where can i get replacement ones. HP zv500

10 points Please help

4 Answers

  • tipp10
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Those are called "feet".

  • 1 decade ago

    The input devices? Touch pads!


    Or do you mean the felt nubs on the underside of the laptop? If the latter, try CompUSA.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you mean the rubber pads on the feet on the underside? go to the manufacturers web site and ask them.

  • 1 decade ago

    you can just go to the store, then you tell them what laptop you have and they hould be only a couple of bucks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.