tenerife- cheap accomodation?!!? in desperate need, pliz help!!?

Hi everyone,

I have a huge problem; I am planning to spend a 3months holiday at Tenerife, working. Thus, i will need a accomodation/ probably an appartment, but i can't find anythign cheap?! All the offers on the internet are around 250 pounds per week and i certainly can't spend that much...

I was looking for something around 500E a month for whatever, studio, appartment. caravan...? (anything for two people). Does anyone of you could halpe me? It could be slightly more, anything will do. The cheapest offer that i have found so far is 600 E a month...

btw. i am going to be there from the end of May until the end of August, thus i suppose i gotta pay a rent for 3 months: june, july, august...

cheers!!

justine

Favorite Answer

Hi Justine, It depends where you will be working, the tourist resorts are the most expensive to rent in. Try the Tenerife News or Oasis FM, these both offer accommodation. Good luck, I may see you on the Rock soon.

Source(s): www.tenerifenews.com www.oasisfm.com