Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesLincoln · 1 decade ago

Pros and Cons for 2007 navigator?

Favorite Answer

The 07 Navi is much more stylish than the previous Navi's.It stands out from the croud with all the cool chrome,20 inch wheels and other sweet stuff.When you open the door the running boards come out,fold flat 3rd row seating with a big 8 inch tv in the ceiling.Next year or 2009 I've heard they might give it a bigger engine making at least 400 Hp. I really think its a cool ride.

My family had the 06 navi and it was awesome.

People looked at you like you were famous or something. And its not tooo bad on gas (15-22mpg). The new ones have those weird taillights in the back and the interior looks like its from the 60s or 70s.. You'll enjoy it anyways.

navi's are hot trucks, i dont think theres anything bad about them besides the gas mileage

I agree with Greeneyes..I work in an auto shop and they are nice but gas mil. will suck..