I need to lose belly fat before swimsuit season Help?

I only want to lose belly fat. Do crunches work really well? If so how many should I do? The rest of my body looks great but Ive gained some in the tummy, so I only want that fat to go away. I have drank nothing but water and have been maintaining a healthy diet but it isnt working, I have also done atleast 30 minuted to an hour of exercise per day.

Favorite Answer

No crunches don't work! They only tone pre-existing muscle, so they won't actually shift the fat. Only way to shift the fat is doing serious cardio (up your 30mins to an hour everyday - and vary your routine so you are constantly challenging your body, include some weight training to do, the more muscle you have the more fat you will burn) and having an extremely healthy diet... Sounds like you are on the right track really, but if the rest of your body is already in great shape then a lot of it may come down to genetics (they determine where you loose weight from first, everyones different). Keep up with the good work! Good things take time.

Excersise as much as you can. STAY HYDRATED. That's important. I'd say run on a tredmil, bike, jog, whatever works. Crunches... sure, do as many as your capable oe. Don't overwork yourself or you could suffer serious mucsle problems. Avoid diet pills and starving yourself and you'll be fine. Oh and do more than 30 minutes a day. space out your excersising. Good luck.

Try walking a mile a day.

Dont fall for the pill bullshit

results take a while, u are doing a good job. kepp doing that and do about 50 crunches a day! =) good luck!