Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you think Britney Spear's career is over?

Favorite Answer

Not really over but she is making everyone think less of her like shaving her head. It possible that she can blow all that off but she better start now cause you can say she is almost at that point of her career being over.

I think shaving head was actually spontaneous decision on her part and she later regretted it. That is why the idea to sell her hair for charity came with a slight delay.

To me Britney was pushed to a corner when everybody said "You, girl, need to do something NOW!!!". Look at her - the girl had everything: army of fans behind her, millions of dollars around her, and a fabulous career in front of her! Madonna kissed her and everyone got a good nice drool over it. People screamed that she is new Madonna!!! Pop Princess!!! Blah-blah-blah!!!

Out of a blue the girl starts to make some weird moves: first she married a guy who is basically nothing, then she decided to go down Jessica and Nick path and put her married life to Mr. Nothing on tape and show it to everybody!!! Then she decided to multiply!!!

Finally she got herself in a "quicksand" - one mistake after another; a position when everybody is got fed up with her stupid behavior, and, of course, paparazzi helped.

Honestly, being old enough to be her mother, my heart goes to her, simply because she is not that bad of a girl and could be (if will clean up) a greatest influence on her fans.

If she will get through this mess and take JT and Timbaland offer of help, she can get back whatever she left in Dire Straights. And I sincerely wish her all the best...

Thank you for the question.

Her career is just beginning again. Now she is a psycho, umbrella attacking rageaholic who shaves her head and goes commando. I mean, if she goes punk pop she will become uber crazy rich. She just needs a few collaborations with Gene Simmons, Aerosmith, Courtney Love and some lesbian porn with Madonna and she'll be on WWE and the top of the charts. All she has to do is add dating someone like The Game and it's a wrap.

I think if people would stop long enough to allow her to compose herself she may be able to pull her self together long enough to take care of her children and get back on her feet with her career ...so no, i do not think her career is over she has alot of talent

• Gia

Unfortunately the more crazy things she does the more popular and talked about she becomes. i think she'll be around for awhile as long as she doesnt rip up a picture of the pope...

No way she is just beginning,kinda like Madonna did,stumbled a little bit.If she would stay away from Paris "no talent" Hilton it would help.

• Bluboo

She had a career? Oh yeah she was a professional lipsync- er i forgot!!

I think it was over a long time before this latest little "episode".

As long as people like you keep talking about her, No!!

probaby the only reason people even care about her is because of all the stupid stuff shes done.