Anyone read a really good book lately?

I like love stories and realistic fiction books. But I just read Twilight by stephenie meyer and liked it too so I just reall;y need a good book read.

• Krissi
    Favorite Answer

oh my gosh. Twilight is my favorite book ever. there's a sequal to it. it's called new moon. spectacular. then the next one comes out this fall. there's on more after that. and then they're done. BUT she is currently writing Twilight over, but in Edward's view! she posted the 1st chapter. it's so intruiging. here's her site: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

• Sami

Twilight it my all-time favorite book! You could check out the sequel New Moon, it's also good though not as good as the first. Stephenie Meyer is also releasing the third book, Eclipse, in August.

Another great book is My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult, or The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (sorry I'm blanking on the author).

Out Of The Silent Planet. it is written by the person who wrote Narnia, The Lion The Which and the Wardrobe. that book also has 2 sequals :P

holy cow! I was going to say twilight when i clicked on this question. You are sooooo awesome. Twiligth is like THE best book ever! I Love it soo much. Me and my friends all want our own Edward...haha. Ok now that you have read twilight you must read new moon. It is kinda depressing but im not going to give that much away.....

Well the Princess Diaries by Meg cabot series it aREALLLY good. And the Novel Called Friction by E.R. Frank... OHHH anndd what my mother doesnt know by Sonya Sones OHHHHHHHHH a realllllllly good one is on pointe by uhhh i dont klnow who its by but a yahooo search or google will find it for ya.

Source(s): Long list of book readinngss

i loved that book too. make sure u read the sequel: new moon. i also liked meg cabots mediator series. why dont u start reading the first book: shadowland? her other books are great too.

Source(s): experience

two books by sylvia browne, starting The Secret, too lazy to go look at the author. . .

too many for me since I have read 167 reads sine june of 06, I read a book a day, and finished a book in class before anybody else