Does anyone no a good book to make video games?

• Cedar
    Favorite Answer

My brother idolizes John Carmac (sp?)... Also, Anthony La... uh oh. LaMar? LaMaze? Sorry, good luck with that one... but he would tell you to check out those two. He's a programmer.

P.S. The Anthony guy will call you his "little leprechaun" in his book... LOL, at least it's an interesting read I guess.

Do ya mean like a good book that SHOULD be turned into a video game? Yeah! Here's a few:

Circle/Showdown/Saint by Ted Dekker. It's all one great supernatural assassin thriller story

The Odyssey by Homer. The greatest RPG story ever. Also, if you make The Odyssey, also make:

The Illiad by Homer, The Aeneid by Virgil

Also, various books of the Bible. Definitely not all of them, just the hyper-exciting ones, maybe make a video game called 'Bounty Hunter' about the early life of Saul...

Some of the Star Wars books, like Betrayal and Bloodlines.

The Bourne series: The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, and The Bourne Legacy.

Also, I'm writing a book called- oh, wait, it's a secret for now. Anyways, this story would make a great video game. It's kind of like 'Okami', cause it's based largely on Japanese and Greek mythology. Good luck!