Should I have said anything?

My boyfriend usually tells me when he's working, so on Saturday I was downtown and I spotted him going to work.

So I ask him today, if there was anything he omitted to tell me. His answer was no, so I tell him that someone called me and told me that they saw him working.

He gets mad, because he doesn't like people watching him.

I knew he would get mad about that, but honestly I can't see what I did wrong. Maybe I should of told him that I saw him, but the results would probably be the same.

It's not like I'm going to show up or anything, its just the letting me know part that bothers me.

Should I have said anything? Or just show up downtown on Saturday and pretend that it wasn't planned?

Favorite Answer

whats the big deal, its not like u saw him with a hot blonde chick!

• Why do you have to know when he is working all the time? Sounds like you are becoming posessive, especially because you have people watch him.

I think you are reading way to much into this situation.

honestly, you sound a bit nuts. why should he have to tell u when he goes to work? no one wants to be controlled in that way. if you keep this behavior up, you'll drive him away & any other boyfriend you do this to.