Cereal asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How do i grow taller?

I'm kinda considered short for a 12-year-old, and i want to grow taller. I dont know how. I've tried to drink lots of milk, but it doesnt work. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Your height is determined by your genes. At age twelve, you've still got some growing to do, so eat healthy, get lots of calcium, so it'll build strong bones, & drink lots of water daily. That will promote a healthy body no matter what your height will be after puberty.

• madrom

One, measure yourself against a wall in your house and place a piece of tape there. Hang on the horizontal bar on your swingset. While you are out there, make sure your older brother moves the tape, without you knowing, a half inch lower. After you compare and find yourself 1/2 inch taller, repeat the process. This time, have your older sister move the tape 1/2 inch lower. When you remeasure, you will have grown a full inch.

Just kidding...Don't worry about your height. There is nothing you can do.

Just wait. In time, I'm sure that you will all of a sudden grow really tall like all the guys I know. There were guys I knew who were really short when they were your age, but by the time they got to high school, they got soooo tall!! Just wait.

Don't worry. I was 5'00" up until 11th grade. That summer I grew about a foot. I'm now 20 and still growing. Just have a little patience, time will help

Eat vegetables and stay healthy, they always say you'll grow big and strong, but I've always been tall so I'm not really sure.

Your really shouldn't worry at this time about growth, just observe your parents size and figure you'll grow up to about their height.

http://www.growtaller.net/plus.html

sign up for that website and they will send you tips on how to grow taller. sign up!!

if an avatar has a rainbow behind him does that make him gay?

just wait youll get a growth spurt sonner or later

Put yourself on a rack and have someone stretch you.

• chin

hang up side down. if your family is taller then you you will get there.