I have a boyfriend, but one of my friends likes him and he flirts with her. What should I do?

My friend likes him and he flirts with her but he is my boyfrend and I get really mad when he does it. And I do not want to break up with him...... Or sould I??? But that would really break my heart. ♥♥♥ What should I do???

Favorite Answer

he's a horrible boyfriend. not really worth your time anyways. just break up. there's no need to be heartbroken over that anyways. its his fault. there's always more boys out there, you know.

I would discuss the issue privately with each of them if you haven't already done so. Let them know what you're feeling, and set some boundaries. If the boundaries are crossed, be prepared to dole out the consequences of the actions of one or both. If this is a two-sided thing, you might decide that you will only hang with one at a time to keep things from potential escalation. If you find out he's still flirting and he knows it bothers you, it's time to cut him loose, no mater how hard it is. And if she's still flirting... knowing he's with you and that you have a problem with it... it doesn't sound like she's much of a friend to begin with.

People who really love you won't hurt you on purpose. Flirting with each other is a choice. If they keep making choices that they know are hurtful, it may be a sign that they don't care about your heart as much as they might be telling you. But don't forget... there are others who love you very much, no matter what happens with this... and even more... God loves you and He has a plan for your life. If you're still confused, ask Him to help... and maybe, if you have a school counselor, you could talk to her if you trust her... get her advice, as well. Trust your conscience on this one.

I'd have to know your ages to honestly answer this question. If you are teenagers.. then you will probably end up fighting over this boy. My advice.. DON'T DO IT! He isn't worth it.

If you are over 18 and doing the dating scene.. there are so many men guys on the market. If he is doing this and you ask him to stop and he doesn't.. you flirt a little too. What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Good Luck! There are always more fish in the sea! And your heart can handle a lot!! Mine has been through more than 9 lives!

First of all, you should talk to your boyfriend and tell him how it makes you feel when he flirts with your friend. Maybe he will realize he's hurting you, and if he truly loves you, knowing that he hurt you will bother him and he should stop flirting with her. If he doesn't change after your talk, then it might be time to go separate ways...as much as that might hurt, time will heal your wounds and you'll find someone better for you. The only way you'll find out is to talk to him...good luck!

nothing. he will cheat on you or she will. its going to happen one way or the other or not at all. the more you see it the more your going to get mad and the more he will enjoy it. guys like to be fought over, its a sort of fantasy. he likes the way you tell him or act when it happens. do nothing then it will stop or escalate. he'll get bored or she will find someone else on the flip side they hook up and she tells you when something bad happens between the both of you. you can't stop it only learn from it. this stuff will happen time and time again, young guys do this and there are tons of girls out there that have nothing else to do except push buttons.

Talk to them both about it, together. Dont be angry when you talk to them...just keep your cool, stay calm and approach this the right way. Tell them that you dont feel comfortable with it, that you still want to be friends with your friend, and that you still want to go out with your boyfriend. They might not even notice that they're doing it, so it probably just needs to be clarified whether or not there's something going on. good luck!

I think you should break up with him because he sounds like a jerk!!! And if your friend is flirting with your boyfriend and knows that you and your boyfriend are going out she probably isn't your friend. Follow your gut feeling and it will all work out!!! Good Luck!!!

If you have to ask, its already over. You are showing that you don't trust one of them. Either ditch the friend or the boy.

Life is full of disappointments. You are young, you will be alright. This will hurt for a while but you will get over it.

tell him how you feel when he flirts with her and if he continues the behavior break up with him because you do not deserve to be treated the way he is treating you plus he might want you to break up with him so he doesnt hafe to have the burden of the breakup and is feeling like if he flirts with someone your close to right in your face youll break up with him and he wont hafe to deal with it

Darling your heart is breaking up already,he don't deserves you.By doing this he shows disrespect for you and that's not how a relationship works.