Jerry W asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

In free fantasy baseball how do I go back to old format, not Drop and drag?

I am Commissioner of 3 leagues ID #31940, 47946 and 202532. Please assist in going back to old forman

Favorite Answer

Near the top-right of your roster, there is a button that will say (drag and drop NEW) or (classic). Just click on the classic button and hit submit and it will change.

Each manager has to do it for their team. In the upper right hand corner inside "My Team" tab. Right under "Submit Changes" button, you can see the Roster Edit Type: Drag and Drop / Classic. Just click on Classic. Good luck.

Near the top right of your roster there is a button that will say drag and drop new or classic. Just click on the classic button and hit submit and it will change

Go to your team page, and note "Roster edit type" in the upper right hand corner. Change that to "classic" to go back to the old way.

You can only change your own team doing this, but can pass the word on to other team owners. Which one they choose to use would be up to them, but at least they have the option.

Source(s): My own free Yahoo fantasy baseball team.

by the 'submit changes' button, it say 'drag and drop' and 'classic'.

choose the classic option and hit submit changes...

old format is MUCH easier imo

simply pick the option to go back to the old view. its in the upper right side of the page.