college application essay?

Do I have to write application essay for each university that I'm applying for? or can I just use one for all applications?

Do the colleges provide prompt or do I make my own essay? How long should it be?

Favorite Answer

You'll need to customize each one. Some colleges my give you an essay question, some may leave it open ended, but somehow they should feel like you wrote that essay specifically with their university in mind. If you make it generic, it will turn them off.

well, most colleges require a simple essay, for which yes you can use the same one for all. However, some colleges require the essay to answer a specific question, so you would rbably have to write a new essay. Basically if the college does not requre a certain essay question, the same essay may be used. I hope I asnwered your question. : ]

essay is good. 1 page customized for each school

no y ou can do it on line if u wish to i am not u to do it on line ok