me
me asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who do you think will be the next to get voted off American Idol?

Favorite Answer

In an ideal world, it will be Sanjaya. Sadly, I think it is going to be Gina or Chris Sligh.

Im sure most people hope sanjaya, but i heard there is a group online trying to get people to "vote for the worst" to see if they could win. Also all the younger kids LOVE sanjaya (can you blame em)!! but he REALLY needs to go. So though i am hopeing sanjaya gets off i think he might still be in it for another week... i think Haylie of Phil could be voted off this week!

I consider you 100%. If both Davids or Syesha is voted off, some thing is fairly incorrect with the those that are calling in. It should not be voted on attractiveness besides the indisputable fact that the potential of the singers as well as performance and sorry Jason Castro has neither.

Hopefully Sanjaya..

He cannot sing nearly as well as the rest of the contestants.

I think most of us hope it is Sanjaya. Otherwise, Haley, Gina, Phil in the bottom 3. Haley or Gina will go.

• Josh D

I don't watch American Idol. It doesn't matter to me who gets voted off next.

• Nuseed

Anyone except Sanjaya.

hopefully Sanjaya.. he cant sing, but im betting it will be someone else. and he will stay till the end cuz he gets all this lil teenie boppers to watch and cry

• Laura

I hope Sanjaya but probably it won't be. My guess is Phil Stacey.

• robee

It won't be Sanjaya. I wish it were but I'm not holding my breath.