«G6260» asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who's disappointed at Joey Mercury's release?

A severe blow to the tag divison that is already very weakened.

Favorite Answer

I am very angry. MNM was great, and mercury being gone is awful. This was a very bad decision.

• MuRdEr

I don't think it really does much to the tag team division cause it already sucked. I knew it was only a matter of time since nitro had won the ic title.

I'm heart broken. I just got to meet him and he was so cool. Now he's gone. And MNM was the most exciting new tag team out. Cryme Tyme, Highlanders, they're losers compared to MNM. Sucks, really sucks.

well i personally do not like mnm, because of joey mercury...so no i'm not disappointed, kinda happy

i hate their image, hollywood but i don't see the corallation between hollywood and how they dress, furry boots and long hair and tight jeans...hollywood would be more GQ...and when he got hurt with the ladder, i saw that as his fault not the Hardy's, but at least it added to the story line.

Me i am disappointed cuz mercury was a cool heel and one of da best! Next 2 Orton xcept orton's turning face!

I am so disappointed because Mercury was one of the best heels in the WWE

Me,I am very disappointed and I could not believe it.The wwe especially smackdown is lack of tag teams.

I think he just wasn't as good as Nitro, and it made him look worse than he was to the WWE. Bitter loss though. It's gotta stink to be fired the week of Wrestlemania.

Source(s): mercury, you will be missed.

I donot mnm were not so hot as compare to malina and nitro.

Everybody here