How to get rid of yellow rug stains on vinyl floor?

Favorite Answer

I get it on my floors to and I use Clorox Clean-UP

The stain has penetrated the vinyl and will never come out. Sorry, but you need to replace the vinyl floor and don't use a rubber backed rug in the future.

• ?

Doubt which you will have the skill to eliminate yellow around toilets, because of the reality that's in all risk urine, soaked into tiles. that's truly helpful to objective first with wax remover, and abrasive pads, then i could placed fabric of a few type around toilets, and pour kinfolk bleach. and permit it soak for long term, to purpose to eliminate stain. Then placed on 2 or 3 coats of wax to seal tiles. placed on rubber, yet not latex rubber gloves. purchase stuff at abode depot. till now you start up up, %. how lots the interest will fee. decrease priced undemanding tile 12x12 is approximately .sixty 5 each and each and each at homedepot. ideal to seek for suggestion from with your boss, till now you replace into in touch. they won't care.

I would suggest using bleach to clean it - it may take several applications though. All the best and God Bless!!

There is a few things that will not come up unfortunatley this is one of them sorry!