Why do you want to pursue further education?

Favorite Answer

I want to pursue further education essentially because it fulfills my career aspirations. I am only going to college to prepare myself for career I really want. It is my sincere desire to become an M.D. so it will take me many years of post-secondary education to achieve my goal.

Your education is one of the few things in life that can't be taken from you. Your education will take you to unlimited opportunities, depending how much value you place on one. Also, things seem to be changing constantly. In order to just keep up one needs to be informed. Without making an effort to pursue higher education one will become stagnant and unable to compete with the demands of a high paying job. Plus keeping your mind active is a real reflection on how much you value yourself.

Because you will only get High school jobs with a diploma until you finish a degree or get certified. Maximum of three years to get an Associates degree compared to a lifetime of low paying crap jobs is well worth the time. It just depends on what someone wants.