why cant i get pregnant for my husband for my husband?

he already have kids outside of our marriage,so i must be the one at fault,i tried it before i married him with my ex but it didnt work either,please tell me whats wrong?

Favorite Answer

It could be so many things. Also, just because your husband has kids doesn't mean he's still fertile, it just means he was fertile at one point, so don't automatically assume you are the one who can't conceive.

Consult your physician. He/she can refer you on to a specialist if needed.

You should seek help from a doctor. It may not be you...if he has had certain illnesses it may have made him sterile.

There are so many things that can cause infertility. You could have PCOS, or endometriosis, or you may not even ovulate. A doctor can evaluate your hormones and see if that's the cause.

Some places to start would be, (not replacing your doctor, but in addition to) read Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler. It's full of info. You can probably find it in the library, and buy it later if you like it.

I know it can be frustrating. My husband and I can't seem to get pregnant but once a year, and it's never viable. Don't start playing the blame game till you know. You may not be doing the baby dance on the right days!

Good Luck

Too much stress can inhibit your chances of conceiving. Whether planning too stringently to have a baby or working too hard on the job, many women find the more stressed they are the more trouble they have conceiving.

Failure to conceive is a very common problem, if you had trying for a baby since past without success to date, then I would strongly advise you to seek further advise from your GP.

Sorry to say but it does sound like you need to get checked out.

Many, many things can prevent a pregnancy and some things are simple to fix.

Sooner you go and see about it the quicker they can help you

good luck x

It could be a number of problems or maybe nothing at all....I would suggest going to your gyn. to get checked and possibly having some tests run...Good Luck!

First of all...go to the Dr and get the blood test to see if you are ovulating. Its a simple test to have done.

there may not be anything wrong but you may want to go to your doctor.

You don't sound qualified to have kids. Sorry.

YOU MIGHT BE OLD