flash asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What movie would you love to see a sequel to?

• Becca
    Favorite Answer

There are some movies, that, after watching them, I thought a sequel would be good (I can't think of any off the top of my head right now), but, in the past, sequels have been quite horrible. I don't think I would trust anyone to make a good sequel of any movies that I currently like.

In my own personal opinion, there is only movie that I liked the sequel slightly more then the original and that was Ghostbusters. Something about all that slime just outweighed the 20-30-story marshmallow man.

Now that I am thinking, here are a couple I wouldn't mind seeing sequels to:

Fifth Element

Pride & Prejudice (only if someone who worships Jane Austen writes the script. I just want to see with Lizzie and Jane and the Bennetts are up to)

I'm sure there are more up in that brain of mine, I just can't think of any.

Jet Li's, Fearless.

I know the ending, but still they should continue on like the ending never happened. But then that wouldnt be a true story, so I guess my true answer should be, another Jet Li's movie.

Perhaps maybe a sequel to the Sponge Bob Movie, the child speaking out of me.

I heard they were maybe going to do a sequel to Sixteen Candles, if John Hughes would get on board with it, and I think that would be pretty awesome. Also, I always wanted a sequel to Pretty Woman.

• Boston

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

or

The Notebook (Nicholas Sparks wrote a sequel to the book...)

Alien vs Predator

• Napoleon Dynamite

Beetle Juice

Hitchickers Guide to the Galaxy, the author wrote a book that follows it i would like to see it made into a movie

The Holiday

• LD

The Party - Peter Sellers