om my god i need help boy problem?

okay look he flirts with me more than he flirts with any other girl but the problem is that like sometimes he jokes with her and toches her knee or her back but only 4 a second and iwant to know if he likes her or its a game with her and with me is the real thing but like when he is around me he is always trying to make me laugh or play crazy games with or make sex jokes but with her it is for 2 seconds and that is it but when people ask him if he likes me he would smile and say no but i want to know what shoul i do pleas help me

Favorite Answer

Maybe they are good friends, ask him and see what he says. Or ask her to lay off or you will beat the **** out of her. =P

I think you are thinking too much, if you like him and he likes you it will happen....dont blame her for his flirting, she may like him too, but to sort it out a good old fashioned chat is needed.

it sounds like he's just a player.

maybe it is "the real thing", but if it was, he would have asked you out already.

i say get a new guy.

He likes to play too much. Find someone more serious.

you never actually stated a question...I'd say look at other signs cause my guy friend is like that with my friend and I even though we both have bf's and him a gf

He sounds like a player. I would be careful if I was you.

I think he might like you, let him play his game until it becomes more obvious.

• maybe she jealous of what yall got get her girl don't let her touch your man

HE FEELS COMFORTABLE AROUND YOU BCUZ HE SEES YOU AS A FRIEND AND MAYBE HE LIKES HER THATS WHY HE DOESENT TO MUCH,BCUZ HE GETS NERVOUS

he likes you why dont u ask him out and stop this whole problem