Have you ever felt that God brought you and your spouse together?

• Favorite Answer

Yes, especially when him,my daughter and I are all playing together or cuddling on the couch. I am really thankful for what I have in my life.

Absolutely. We weren't really ever supposed to meet. He is from New Jersey, I am from MIssouri. He was going to enter the Army at age 17, I vowed to never join the military at all. He didn't join the Army at 17, he ended up in the Air Force. I also made a very quick decision to join the Air Force. I was supposed to leave for Basic Training Dec. 18, but it got pushed back to Dec. 30. He left Jan. 13. I was supposed to be in the class that began for training on Feb. 28. I didn't get informed about it, and ended up beginning on March 7. He also began class on March 7. So, we were in the same class in school, but he had a girlfriend, and I had an on again off again bf that I was still talking to. Then, we became friends, then, slowly, we became more. So, I think that a lot of it had to do with God, absolutely...

• RudiA

When I met my wife , because of my job, I had to

leave within a month after I met her as I had to go

to another country. Having contacted her only once

through mail, five years later, when I was able

to come back to the country where I met her and

the second day I was back I called looked up a

friend that I knew before and asked about her as

I knew she probably was married by now and had

a family, he said no and he gave me the phone

number to reach her and when I called she an-

swered as she was sick that day and did not go to

work, and needless to say a year later we got

married and have been just over 20yrs now, so

I would say that God had a big part of me and her

getting back togeather.

Yes even Theo we have broken up I still believe that God puts People in ur live for a reason....

He has a plain for everyone on this earth.....

Life is a test and everything good and bad that happens to u is to make u a better person...

Source(s): Life

I had a crazy ex-girlfriend who used to say God brought us together all the time. She was a manipulative loon though.

Yup!

I'm 46, and had three failed engagements (or near-engagements) before I met my wife. She'd had a failed engagement before meeting me (she's 33). If I had gotten married 20-odd years ago I wouldn't have ever met her (because I was in my 20s and she was in junior high). I married her (our first marriage each) last year. I was 45 and she just turned 33.

Obviously meant to be, and we both think that God had a plan.

I might, if I believed in God. Granted, there were a lot of circumstances that could have happened differently which would have resulted in us never meeting, but I wouldn't give 'God' the pat on the back for it.

Yes, I do. We are a match made in heaven. I don't think I could have made it through some very difficult times without him. I thank God every day for bringing him in my life.

YES...WE WHERE ONLY TOGETHER A YEAR AND HAD A SON...I DIED ON THE TABLE DURING MY C-SECTION...BUT THEY BROUGHT ME BACK...I COULD HEAR MY HUSBAND IN THE BACK GROUND YELLING TO ME TO BREATH SO I TRIED TO TAKE ONE MORE BREATH AND THE AIR RUSHED INTO MY LUNGS....NOT EVEN A YEAR AFTER HE WAS IN A SEVERE ACCIDENT AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER SURVIVED IT...BUT HE DID...HE CALLS ME HIS ANGEL BECAUSE HE SEEN ME IN HIS DREAMS WHEN HE WAS IN THE COMA FOR 5 DAYS AND I'M THE ONE THAT HE CAME BACK FOR....HE IS MY SOUL MATE,MY BEST FRIEND I WAS LEFT ON THIS EARTH TO TAKE CARE OF HIM BECAUSE GOD KNEW THE PATH HE WAS GOING TO TAKE.....

I know that happened in my situation. Now as we are having problems I sit and wonder what God was thinking.