Anonymous

Are Caucasian women more top heavy?

Me and my friends were talking about body types and they were saying that most Black women are more bottom heavy and they tend to have smaller breasts while white women tend t o have bigger busts but smaller bottoms. But I'm Black and I'm more top-heavy than bottom heavy?

Favorite Answer

It depends on genetics and diet. I myself have been pretty well endowed with both top and bottom and I'm caucasion. But I know other caucasion women with more top than bottom and some with more bottom than top. I also know some black women with equal amounts of both, or a little more of one than the other. The idea that black women have more bottom than top and white women have more top than bottom is just a stereotype.

To be honest, most sociologist agree that white women are more top heavy while black women are more bottom heavy. Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule.

Hmmmm. Interesting question. I've seen women of all body types, no matter what their race. However, I'm caucasian and I fit that scenario you are questioning. So, I don't really know for sure. I guess wait and see what sorts of answers you get to this question! :) Then you can possibly make a generalization, like x out of xx women asked are xxxxx.

I've seen alot of top heavy black women too. So you can't actually say that all white women are top heavy.

I'm black and I'm more top heavy but I have some bottom

I am a guy. I "just happen" to notice that Black are bigger in general, both top and bottom.

I think caucasian may tend to have fake stuff embedded when they are skinny.

Well I am not top heavy at all, I am actually more bottom heavy but not in a fat way.

Honestly, I am not sure it is a race thing. I have seen both whites, and blacks with both big and small breasts. The butts on the other hand, does seem to be more of a race thing, but have no idea why.

Actually that is generally correct. There are exceptions of course, but when a white woman puts on weight it tends to go to her stomache first, as opposed to her legs and booty as it does on many black women. Again, there are exceptions, but you don't see nearly as many white women with larger rear ends as you do black women. Black women are lucky in that respect.

I think it depends on genetic makeup, not skin color. Every woman's body is different, so some white women are smaller in some areas compared to a black woman. Or vice versa.