What is the difference between loving and liking someone?

Every time I see me ex my stomack drops and my throat closes up. Is this love or am I crazy?

Favorite Answer

You are not crazy, nor is it love. You simply have not gotten over him. You will have to make the next move. Love is a very complex emotion, and you will know it when he leaves his footprints on your heart. Give it time, and wait it out, Chances are, that you will be able to put the pieces together.

i think u still have feelings for him but it depends when u were goin out if u love him u'd be thinkin about him 24/7 rather be with him than a best friend IS THAT U???

i hoped i helped

good luck

-dea

in my opinion its not love! love isn't a feeling its a choice, when you like someone you have a crush on them or think about them constantly, but when you Love someone you choose to love them to be with them threw thick and then, and the thinking about them all the time and the beating of your heart when they touch you just comes naturally

Sounds like love to me.

crazy in love ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I can't define love for you. Love is for you, yourself to define. One day love will hit you so hard, that's when you know what love is.

Love !

Amor is irresistible .

You know if its love or not, if you have to ask then its not love.

Are u forgetting that he is your EX.. How old are u?

• it's guilt. you feel guilty that you broke up and need to confront him at least say "hi how are you today?"

Source(s): My life