Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

Where do you get those hearts that float down your profile on myspace?

I saw this person's myspace and they had little hearts raining down the page. How do you do that?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You could either go to google and look up "falling hearts".

    Oooor.. you could just go here:

    And look for falling hearts under "what's sizzling"

    Hope that helps :)

  • Kris
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    Try have tons of falling objects to choose from. Hope that helps!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.