why do you get pimples on your back,face, upper arems,and forehead why i ask you?

how can you prevent them

Favorite Answer

A body wash with salycillic(sp?) acid helps to dry up the oils that cause acne and can prevent and help treat acne. Neutgrena's Body Clear body wash is great because it also has something in it that exfoliates as well. As far as your face goes, you might try a system like ProActiv or use several products together that suit you. I like using Clean and Clear cleanser, followed by Neutrogena medicated acne pads to get any extra dirt off then use Neutrogena On-the-spot acne treatment on any problem areas. A clay mask once or twice a week is a good refresher as well--I like Freeman's Clay and Avocado mask.

Basically it is your body's naturally produced oil and other things (such as dirt etc) getting stuck in your pores. When these pores become blocked, the skin cannot breathe and it becomes like an infection.

It's not very pretty is it?!

My sister suffers from bad acne, and they put her on the pill which seems to have worked wonders.

I never had terribly bad acne, but for the few spots I did get when I was in my teens I used Witchhazel, which worked incredibly well! You can find it in pretty much any supermarket as well, and it's quite cheap (especially compared with other branded creams etc).

Drastically reduce your intake of sugar.

Source(s): Former sufferer of bad acne.

it is just bacteria that ur body is trying to take out of ur body