Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How can I get thinner thighs? (read details)?

I really want some thin thighs, my legs are very muscler from soccer and running, I look alomst un proportional because I'm small and have muscler thighs, how can I thin them down with out loosing muscle?

Favorite Answer

eat less carbs and more protien. carbs store fat (not saing your fat) but hips and butt is where they like to go. protiens, builds muscle, i am not thin in the least, this is how i know what goes where and what to avoid, i love carbs, and notice when i have carbs where it hits, same with soda, if i stick to my meats and veggies, my hips slend down, and i am very hippy ha ha. being athletic is a benifit for you, but female, is the part of hips, keep them toned down, stay away from the good stuff!!

its pretty much impossible because i have the same problem. i have thick muscle thighs and a small wasit because i dance and play softball and basketball. if theyre is any fat on your thighs you could try doing leg workouts that burn fat and dont create much muscle. GOOD LUCK!

• ilsa

hi!! properly if i've got been you, i'd placed on any form of shirt or cardigan or jacket with a belt. the belt must be precise around your waist. by way of fact it cinches your waist, it hugs the smallest component of your physique, quickly making you look thinner. -and if u desire to placed on a gown, i advise black. by way of fact black thins anybody & possibly an exquisite belt that provides a pop of colour and slims you on the comparable time (possibly purple or a colour you like) properly i wish i helped you!! sturdy success!! XOXO -lisa